Tuesday, April 24, 2018

SiscoVanilla Reads and Drinks From Old Man Drinks April 23, 2018

As I posted yesterday among a variety of my social media outlets, I'm reading the cocktail book Old Man Drinks: Recipes, Advice and Barstool Wisdom by Robert Schnakenberg. The book is a real pisser. The anecdotes given by the old dudes in the book are hilarious. Plus each recipe has a historical reference or tidbit. I highly recommend you give it a read.


So I've decided to give myself a challenge here. I'm going to try and make myself each and every drink in the book. Now some of the cocktails might be a bit difficult to make due to hard to find ingredients. But I'll do my best to recreate each and every cocktail. Not sure if I'm going to go in alphabetical order since I've already profiled a number of the recipes.

Look forward to trying some of the Old Man Drinks...now get off my lawn. 😉

Until Then Happy Drinking,
SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaAtTheMovies
#SiscoVanillaAtTheBookstore
#SiscoVanillaisStepping

No comments:

Post a Comment