Tuesday, June 12, 2018

SiscoVanilla Has a Filthy Murica at Pizzeria UNO June 12, 2018

I went out after the closing shift at the café for some dinner and ended up at the Pizzeria UNO in White Plains. After having a vegetarian deep dish pizza, I moved to the bar for a last beer and drink. Now, why I went back to the Southern Comfort is beyond me.

Simply put, combine a Samuel Adams with a Southern Comfort on the rocks for what myself and Justin of Dubbers Oldtown Bar and Grill (172 Main Street, Salinas, CA 93901) called the Filthy Murica...


You have Boston and New Orleans blending for a marriage of North and South. You don't get any more American than Brahman brewskis and creole spirits. Right?

Or as Mr. Saunders said when I text him the picture: Soco rocks! That's filthy, Mr Sisco!

Yes it is Señor Saunders. Yes it is.

If you are anywhere old Salinas in California, swing by Dubbers. Tell them SiscoVanilla sent you.

Until Then, Happy Drinking,
SiscoVanilla

#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

No comments:

Post a Comment