Friday, December 6, 2019

SiscoVanilla on Flipboard December 6, 2019

What's up peeps!!!! Can anyone tell me if there is anything more annoying that sifting through old emails? I'm sure a root canal ranks up there with it. I should know, I've spent the last six or seven (I've lost count) off day Thursday at the dentist. The wait time between being seen and having the local anesthesia kick in has given me ample time to go through my emails. I hate to say that I have had a number of emails going back to June of 2019. Ugh. But never let it be said that good old SiscoVanilla can't turn a batch of lemons into lemonade. What I've done is go though all of those emails and cherry picked the best info from them and made my own magazine. "A magazine? How did you do that?" you might ask yourself. Well, it's not your traditional print magazine. I've used the app Flipboard to do so. No idea what Flipboard is? Well, keep on reading to find out.

According to the article What Is Flipboard? by Elsie Moreau from Lifewire.com dated July 1, 2019:
Flipboard is the social news app people have been raving about for years. Staying informed about the topics that matter most to you has never been easier.

People can use Flipboard to create their own digital magazines to share with other users; as you read through the stories shown on Flipboard, you can easily add them to a new or existing magazine under your profile. Flipboard also lets you curate magazines based on a passion of yours, for specific sources, for sharing with a group or simply for creating a collection.

Stories appear in your home feed with an image, a headline, the source name, and how recently it was published. All you have to do is tap a story to expand it to read it in full.

I started using Flipboard when I stopped eating meat in order to collect recipes and articles for archiving. With the many articles and cocktail recipes that I have found in my emails, I decided to create a number of magazines through Flipboard in order to share them with all of you and anyone else who is interesting in checking them out. And you can "flip" any of them into any existing magazines that you already have made in your Flipboard account.

So without wasting another moment, here are my five FH aka SiscoVanilla cocktail, spirits and beer themed magazines courtesy of Flipboard: 

View my Flipboard Magazine.View my Flipboard Magazine.View my Flipboard Magazine.

View my Flipboard Magazine.View my Flipboard Magazine.View my Flipboard Magazine.

Feel free to read any and all of the articles and flip them all to your heart's content. Any suggestions for future magazines? Feel free and drop me a line.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
SiscoVanilla

#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaHasABrewski
#SiscoVanillaBeerChronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment