Friday, August 24, 2018

SiscoVanilla Beer Chronicles on IG-TV August 24, 2018

Man, has this month of August been a real busy one. For as long as I can remember during my adult life, I've always worked multiple jobs and or worked and went to school. For a period of about three years from 2014-2017, I focused on just one job not realizing that to be able to catch up with bills and life, I would need a second job. Now as I mentioned above, I'm not one who is adverse to working multiple jobs. But I have to say that doing two jobs, good for 50+ hours a week not counting commuting time is alot harder at 45 than let's say 25 or even 35. The energy isn't there as it used to be and if I have a few drinks along the way, the recovery time is costly.


So what I want to say is that I haven't been as productive as maybe I would have wanted to be this month. Now this is not to say that I haven't been productive in the least. I have been working on a new feature called The SiscoVanilla Beer Chronicles. So far this new venture is based solely on Instagram's IG- TV channel. Here is the link: SiscoVanilla IG-TV Channel On said videos, I do quick and simple reviews of beers that I drink at a variety of places. Nothing fancy folks. Just drink and talk. I'll leave the super detailed analysis to the experts. There's also a couple of cocktail recipes on there as well for those of you who might not be feeling the brewskis. Give the channel a watch. I put some time into the consumption of said beers and cocktails. Let me know what you think.

Until Then Keep Drinking,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaBeerChronicles
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

No comments:

Post a Comment