Wednesday, August 29, 2018

SiscoVanilla Has An 😈El Diablo😈 Cocktail At Finns Corner August 29, 2018

We're in for a few scorching days here in the Big Apple. What better to cool off with than a nice refreshing cocktail. For today's SiscoVanilla Special Daily Cocktal post from Finns Corner (660 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn NY), I've adapted a recipe that I saw online called El Diablo. This cocktail was advertised by Patron Tequila.on their social media. For mine I decided to use Espolon Tequila Blanco.


Espolon is my go to when it comes to tequila cocktails. Its a crisp and clean tequila at an awesome price point. And with it being Tequila Tuesday, I had to excuse not to make a cool refreshing cocktail.

So without further ado, I present to you El Diablo:
1.5oz Espolon Tequila Blanco
1oz Fresh Lime Juice
Ginger Beer
0.5oz Créme de Cassis
Build Espolon and Lime Juice in shaker with ice, shake and strain into glass with fresh ice. Add ginger beer and pour in créme de cassis. Stir slightly. Enjoy.
I like the zestiness the cocktail has. The Ginger beer, Tequila and lime are front and center. The Cassis is only seen in color and not tasted. Considering that, go for an Espolon Mule instead since that's what this cocktail tasted like.

Now I was all set to pack it in and not continue to advertise it. But to show you how much I know, I had a regular come into the bar with two of his friends and they each had at least two of them. Plus I served an additional two or three of them throughout the night. Go figure.

Here is a video clip of my review of ðŸ˜ˆ El Diablo 😈from the SiscoVanilla YouTube Channel:


Keep cool out there folks. Hydrate at all times and be safe. See you soon.

Until Then Keep Drinking,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaBeerChronicles
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


No comments:

Post a Comment