Thursday, September 6, 2018

SiscoVanilla Has A 🌲 Happy Little Accident 🌲at Finns Corner September 6, 2018

A few weeks ago I started what I call the SiscoVanilla Special Daily Cocktail. In doing so I highlight a particular cocktail that I'll make available for that day only at Finn's Corner (660 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY). On August 7, 2018 I made a summer cocktail named "Happy Little Accident" after the famed artist Bob Ross whose image I had on my t-shirt that night at the bar. Why the Bob Ross theme? Watch the video below to see why.



Here goes...

"Happy Little Accident"
2oz Pimms No1
1oz Ginger Brandy
2.5oz Cranberry Juice
2.5oz Lemonade
Prosecco Top

Build in shaker with ice. Shake and pour over fresh ice in pint glass. Add Prosecco top and garnish with lemon and orange slices and raspberries.

Simply summer deliciousness. Very light and refreshing for a hot day like today. Very much a sit back and enjoy kind of drink.

Here is my video from that day highlighting my Happy Little Accident from the SiscoVanilla You Tube Channel:


Keep an eye peeled on future cocktails that will reflect the eventual turn in the weather from hot and muggy NYC summer to cool NYC autumn. 

Until Then Keep Drinking
#SiscoVanilla
# SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks
#SiscoVanillaBeerChronicles
#SiscoVanillasSpecialDailyCocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment