Thursday, November 29, 2012

La Figarita

I was whipping up some cocktails during the Thanksgiving dinner and everyone seemed to want some of the Sisco Bay which my friend Izzie recommended I make. Unfortunately I ran out of Ketel One Citron Vodka and Momma-San pulled rank as the cook of the meal and took the last Sisco Bay leaving my sister without a drink. But as I mentioned with the post on The Stella, I looked at the samples I had and decided to whip something up. My eyes settled on the light purple bottle of Figenza (Fig infused Vodka) with the bottle of Agave nectar in the background. With that I came up with the following:
La Figarita
1.5oz of Figenza Vodka
1oz of Triple Sec
1oz of Homemade Sweet and Sour
.25oz of Agave Nectar

Build over ice and stir.
What I found was that the cocktail was as sweet as I expected it to be. Actually too sweet for me but just right for my sister. She thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I need to get some more Figenza AND Ketel One Citron. These ladies are coming over and drinking all my booze. LOL.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment