Thursday, May 10, 2018

SiscoVanilla Has a 🌸 Spring In A Glass 🌻

Welcome back folks. I finally had a great weather day on my Tuesday Night shift at Finn's Corner (660 Washington Avenue, Corner of Bergen Brooklyn NY 347-663-9316) and to celebrate I came up with the following cocktail : 🌸 Spring In A Glass 🌻

About a month or so ago, I came across a bottle of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka at the bar. I tried a taste of it straight up and man was it a bit viscous and harsh. So I reached out to the many people I follow on various social media platforms and the general consensus is that the Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka works the best with Lemonade. So listening to the masses, here is what I came up with.

🌸 Spring In A Glass 🌻 
2oz Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
3oz Lemonade
Soda Water Top

Pour Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade over ice. Shake, top with soda water and garnish with lime/lemon.


I found it to be quite refreshing. The harshness that I found with it straight up seemed to have disappeared with the lemonade. The soda top was a nice added tough of fizziness. This is a nice cocktail to have while sitting around the pool this Spring and Summer. I can see why this is a popular combination, especially down South. 

Here is the YouTube video I recorded for πŸŒΈ Spring In A Glass 🌻



Special thanks to Rhady and Charlotte for their first hand experience and knowledge with Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade. 

Just a heads up, Finn's Corner now has food seven days a week. The Pub-Grub pop up is alive and kicking. So come by, have some food, cold beers and stiff shots. I'll see you there on Tuesday nights.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
SiscoVanilla

#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaAtTheMovies
#SiscoVanillaAtTheBookstore
#SiscoVanillaisStepping

No comments:

Post a Comment