Friday, December 21, 2012

Blackberry Brandy Alexander

The second of the two cocktails that I had at Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was a variation on the classic cocktail The Brandy Alexander. I decided to take a different path from the Jack's Seasoned Manhattan by doing something a bit different. I was looking for something creamy and light. I wasn't disappointed. Where the original Brandy Alexander cocktail is festive on its own with its blend of Brandy, Creme de Cacao, Cream and fresh nutmeg, this variation carries on that tradition. Here are the ingredients in the Blackberry Brandy Alexander:
The Blackberry Brandy Alexander
Maple Cocoa Cream
Blackberry Brandy
Amaretto
This is a simple, flavorful and very dangerous cocktail. It goes down smooth and quick. Tastes what an adult chocolate milk would and should taste like. It reminds me of the kind of cocktail that you would have at a ski lodge wearing one of those Bill Cosby type Christmas sweaters and a Santa hat by the fire.

I would highly recommend that you get yourself one or make one for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment