Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Impromptu Birthday Tasting

Yesterday I decided to go out to Bailey's Corner Pub on 85th Street and York Avenue to visit my friend Pete for a few pre-Birthday drinks. Joining me were Myron, Christina and Haley. As I am prone to do, I look for spirits that I have never had before and taste them. Luckily for me, Bailey's has a very good selection and here is a list of the new spirits that I tried out:
- Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila
- Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
- Three Olives S'mores Vodka
- Basil Hayden Bourbon
- Veev Acai Spirit
- Pyrat Rum XO Reserve
I'll be posting my thoughts on these spirits within the next few days. Tonight's plans? Off to Yankee Stadium with Momma-San to hopefully see the Yankees clinch the AL East and the #1 seed in the American League. Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment