Saturday, June 2, 2012

Update on the Pineapple and Strawberry Vodka Infusions

Day four of the infusion has resulted in two lightly flavored vodkas. The Pineapple vodka has taken on a lightly yellow hue and a very subtle pineapple taste. The Strawberry vodka is now a light red color and also has a light strawberry flavor to it. Its not enough.

Maybe I was spoiled by the result of my Raspberry Vodka Infusion. That one came out superb. The taste of the raspberries permeates throughout the vodka completely. I want the same for these two.

I took some riper pieces of fruit that I had in the fridge and broke them up above the vodka and dropped them in. Hopefully these pieces will add a bit if extra color and flavor to the vodka. I'll get back to it in a few days.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment