Monday, July 2, 2012

End of June Infusions

I started a few new infusions about 10 days ago and I'm just now posting about them. I decided to try a blend of two different ingredients. For this task I chose Ginger and Blueberry. Something told me that both spicy taste of the Ginger would work well with the blueberries. I infused both of these together in Vodka. For the second one I kept it simple with just Blueberries infusing in Vodka. Here is what they looked like at the point of infusing:


At this point about 10 days later the infusions have taken a deep blue/purple color and the Ginger Blueberry infusion smells amazing with the Ginger taking point in the aroma profile. I'll come back to it when I'm ready to debut it.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment