Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bacardi Baccarat Millennium 8YO 0.7L (40% Vol.)

During my Forum adventure, Johnny was telling me about a specialty item that he had in his apartment that I would get a kick out of. He was telling me about this bottle of Bacardi Baccarat Millennium that he has that is that is in a beautiful unopened Baccarat crystal bottle. Since I had never seen one before he offered to show me it and off we went up to his apartment.


In case you don't know what the Bacardi Baccarat Millennium 8YO is, Bacardi released this limited edition version of their special blend Bacardi rum for the year 2000 millenium celebration. It was a very limited run that only produced 3000 bottles which were singly numbered and came with a certificate of authenticity signed by then President of Bacardi Limited, Ruben Rodriguez.

The Bacardi 8 year old rum finished its maturation in old Sherry casks and were hand filled into the the Baccarat crystal decanter. The bottle is truly an amazing thing to behold. It is a beautiful bottle and a nice collector's item.

Thanks to Johnny for letting me see it. Appreciate it.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment