Monday, August 27, 2012

On the Road to 40

Messieurs et Madames and everyone in between ;)

As I quickly approach my 40th birthday (in spectacular fashion), I've decided that I need to take better care of myself. So in order to do that, I have to scale back a bit on my tippling and imbibing. No need to fret true believers, I'll still be sampling new cocktails and spirits and profiling those who I find willing to taste something new. I'll also be more than willing to try out any recommendations you may have in terms of cocktails, spirits and shots that you think I may like. So please keep sending me recipes. I also have some interesting ideas for Fall and Winter infusions so I'll still be cranking posts out. I will just do so in a more laid back and restrained manner.

Thank you to you all for your continued support. The ride to and beyond 40 will truly be something to behold.

Until Then Happy Drinking,
Sisco Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment