Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Mystery Cocktail

In the same vein that The Green Cocktail seemed to get lost in the shuffle, this little clusterfuck of a cocktail was also forgotten by me in more ways that one. Why do I refer to it as a clusterfuck? Well folks, to be honest with you, I have no idea what is in it. I seemed to have forgotten to write down the ingredients that were used. I believe that Alice started it off with possibly Vodka and Lime or Lemon Juice and I think that I may have added Bourbon to it. Now I can say with 100 percent certainty that I added Blue Curacao to the mix since the cocktail looks like Gargamel took a handful of Smurfs and smurfed them right up in a blender. Yummy. LOL.

Leave it to the Mayor of Bleecker Street Bar, the Kahuna to always be game to taste whatever might come his way in terms of cocktails. And see how the cocktail goes well with his shirt? Très Chic Monsieur Kahuna. Magnifique!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment